The Artichoke Festival hosts two days of tastings from California wineries from as far as Santa Barbara to Grass Valley, and Santa Cruz to Lodi. Guests over 21 can stroll and sip wines, visit with the vintners, and even enter a raffle on site for a chance to win a barrel full of wine to enjoy all year long!
RETURN TO THIS PAGE OFTEN, as we’ll be updating our 2023 list of vintners prior to the Festival in June.
HOW THE WINE TASTING EVENT WORKS:
• A Wine Tasting pass is good for one day only, wine tasting for one (1) adult (age 21+ with valid ID).
• The It’s A Date Wine Tasting discount package is good for one day only, admission plus wine tasting for two (2) adults (age 21+ with valid ID.)
• Each wine tasting pass allows the guest entry into the Wine Tasting Room, where they can sample 1 oz. pours from more than 20 wineries.
• The paper or digital passes guests receive online, can be traded for a wristband at a specially designated ID Check booth, or at the entry to the Wine Tasting Room, where adults who wish to enter the Wine Tasting Room, or to purchase alcohol at the event, can have their ID checked for age verification.
• The Wine Tasting Room hours are 11am to 5pm on Saturday, or 11am to 4pm on Sunday. (All alcohol service and wine pouring is officially stopped one hour before the close of the Festival.)
• Wine in glasses, or open bottles cannot be taken outside the Wine Tasting Room. Guests who choose to purchase bottles of wine are encouraged to return for pick-up of their purchases just before leaving the Festival.
• No persons under 21, including small children, will be allowed into the Wine Tasting Room at any time. Please plan ahead if children are with you.