Become a Sponsor — Two more events in 2021!
- Promote your business to a happy, family-oriented audience!
- Support a longstanding non-profit organization that has been devoted to the community for more than 60 years!
- Enjoy the benefits of brand exposure to potential customers with a choice of two different ad campaigns!
- Your sponsorship will provide all of this, and much more!
Let’s get to the heart of the matter—after a year of pandemic enforced social distancing and pent-up demand, the 61st Annual Artichoke Festival was a success no matter how you measure it. We were able to give back more to our community of beneficiaries than ever before. And now, we have two more events planned for 2021, so the need for your sponsorship support is as important to us as your desire to reconnect with your customers and community is to you!
Two Sponsorship Opportunities
The Artichoke Festival in July was a blast! Now, with two more events planned for 2021, the Artichoke Festival committee is offering sponsorship opportunities to fit anyone’s budget.
- Welcome to Your Nightmare – a Haunted House, each weekend in October: Spooky thrills and chills for all ages, this first-time event was a great success in spite of a scary pandemic in 2020! Held alongside the Cardinale & Wright Pumpkin Patch at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center. Offering six separate benefits packages, starting at $500.
- Turkeys & Toys Charity Golf Tournament, November 21: Back for it’s second year at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch, players will have a chance to win a hole-in-one contest for a new car — all to benefit The Food Bank for Monterey County and the Operation Give Back Toy Drive. We have five levels of benefit opportunities starting at $500.
Castroville Artichoke Festivals, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. 100% of the proceeds from our events help support many wonderful charitable and educational non-profit organizations within Monterey County — over $250,000 has been donated in the past decade. Learn more about the Festival’s support to the community here.
We would love to include you as a partner in this year’s remaining line-up of 2021 events and look forward to hearing from you soon! Contact us to maximize your sponsorship opportunities with any of our exciting events in 2021: Kathy Parish