Become a Sponsor for Four Times the Fun in 2021!
- Promote your business to over 25,000 event attendees in 2021!
- Support a longstanding non-profit organization that has been devoted to the community for more than 60 years!
- Enjoy the benefits of getting your brand in front of potential attendees with four different ad campaigns!
- Your sponsorship will provide all of this, and much more!
Let’s get to the heart of the matter—after a year of pandemic enforced social distancing and pent-up demand, the Artichoke Festival needs your sponsorship support as much as you need to reconnect with your customers and community!
Bundle Your Sponsorship Opportunities and SAVE!
This year we’re offering four unique and exciting events in 2021 to expand your visibility:
- The Artichoke Festival, July 24-25: Our iconic namesake event, held at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center — a weekend agricultural festival dedicated to the all things Artichoke.
- A Halloween Haunted House, each weekend in October: Spooky thrills and chills for all ages, this first-time event was a great success in spite of a scary pandemic in 2020! Held alongside the Cardinale & Wright Pumpkin Patch at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center.
- Turkeys & Toys Charity Golf Tournament, November 21: Back for it’s second year at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch, players will have a chance to win a hole-in-one contest for a new car — all to benefit The Food Bank for Monterey County and the Operation Give Back Toy Drive.
- NEW in 2021! Winter Wonderland, December 10-12: Snow and lights, Christmas trees and carolers, hot chocolate and cookies, and a tree decorating contest! Our first inaugural weekend of winter wonder for families will be held at the Cardinale & Wright Christmas Tree lot at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center.
Castroville Artichoke Festivals, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. 100% of the proceeds from our events help support many wonderful charitable and educational non-profit organizations within Monterey County — over $210,800 has been donated in the past decade. Learn more about the Festival’s support to the community here.
We would love to include you as a partner in this year’s outstanding line-up of events and look forward to hearing from you soon! Please contact us for more information about bundling your benefits for super savings across all four events, or ask about our a la carte event schedule. Please contact our Sponsor Representative, Wendy Brickman for more information.
More about SPECIAL BUNDLED SPONSORSHIPS