The Artichoke Festival Committee is proud to announce the beneficiaries of donations from proceeds of the 61st Annual Artichoke Festival. Each and every beneficiary organization is a deserving non-profit who helped bring the festival to life. The Festival Committee depends on the hard work and dedication of our non-profit friends and they, in turn, deserve our gratitude and support. Please watch the following video presentation to our beneficiaries.
Final list of 2021 Artichoke Festival beneficiaries:
- Ashleigh Nicole Swain Memorial Scholarship Fund, presenting to NMC High School Art Department
- Cursillo In Christianity
- Federación San Carlos de Colores
- Golden State Elite Cheer & Dance
- Hope Horses and Kids
- Marina Lions Club
- North County Bulldogs Cheer, Inc.
- North County Recreation and Park District
- North Monterey County High School Cheer
- North Monterey County High School Wrestling Team
- North Monterey County Middle School Library
- Partnership for Children
- Rancho San Juan Baseball
- Santa Lucia Rotary Club of Salinas
With total cash and in-kind donations equaling more than $45,000 for 2021,
As an organization, we are grateful for all the volunteers and sponsors who make our events possible. Our appreciation is deeply felt, and we are honored to be connected to you all!