About Laguna Seca Golf Ranch – A Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Jr. Designed Golf Course
With typical Jones artistry, this spectacular venue features many elevated tees and a bevy of strategically placed bunkers that guard almost every green. Yes, you will have to play every club in your bag in order to conquer this challenging course that earns its championship slope rating of 129! More info about Laguna Seca Golf Ranch.
- 18 championship holes
- 13-acre natural grass practice facility with 15 stations
- Callaway golf club rentals
- Walking permitted
- Resort quality Golf Shop
- Picturesque dining
- Full bar service
- Complete tournament services
Laguna Seca Golf Ranch | 10520 York Road | Monterey, CA 93940
Just $100 to enter to play “Money in the Hole” hole-in-one contest, for a chance to win $50,000!
“Money in the Hole” Hole-in-One Contest Terms and Conditions: The “Money in the Hole” Hole-in-One Contest is exclusive to the Artichoke Festival 1st Annual Turkeys & Toys Charity Golf Tournament. This Hole-in-One Contest is insured and underwritten by Golf Planner Pro LLC, dba Perfect Golf Event. Artichoke Festival Board and Committee Members, volunteers, their associates and families, Laguna Seca Golf Ranch employees and their families are not eligible to win. Participants will be required to review and sign a copy of these Terms and Conditions, along with a Waiver of Liability, prior to start of the tournament. Eligibility of Participants and rules of play are based on the following:
- Contest entry is $100, paid in advance with tournament registration.
- All participants must be a registered participant in the tournament, at least one month in advance.
- No Hole-in-One Contest participant is allowed who is a current or former professional golfer or a current or former NCAA Intercollegiate Golfer that has played in an NCAA Intercollegiate Golf tournament within the past five (5) years, unless prior approval given by the Contest Underwriters.
- No practice attempts or mulligans are allowed at any time at the Designated Hole on the day of the event.
- At least two (2) third-party witnesses must be stationed at the green or tee box of the Designated Hole to witness all attempts.
- Proof of claim must be accompanied by the following: an affidavit from winning contestant, from the designated witnesses, playing partners, and tournament representatives all attesting to the compliance and circumstances of the hole-in-one. This information about the contest winner(s) must be sent to the Underwriters no later than 14 business days after Artichoke Festival receives affidavit forms.