Artichoke Festival to Host a Ghoulishly Haunted House
Festival Board announces lots of scares and fun at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center every Friday and Saturday Night in October
The Artichoke Festival presents something new and frightfully fun – a ghoulishly Haunted House, to run every Friday and Saturday night in October, starting October 2, 2020. Next to the Cardinale & Wright Pumpkin Patch, at the Monterey County Fairgrounds, ghouls and goblins age 12 and up will enjoy the bone chilling, skin crawling thrills of a very scary night of Halloween nightmares!
But, just so we don’t scare anyone away, this Haunted House will follow all social distancing protocols, per approval of Monterey County Health Dept., with plenty of space between guests, touchless ticketing*, and hand sanitizing stations.
- Tickets are $15 for general admission, $10 for active military and seniors 62+.
- Every Friday and Saturday night in October.
- Hours are 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Monterey County Fair & Event Center, 2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey CA 93940; enter at Gate 7.
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask for the safety and protection of others. Covid social distancing protocols will be enforced, per approval of Monterey County Health Dept.
- Artichoke Festival Ghoulishly Haunted House is not recommended for children under 12, but the Pumpkin Patch will be friendly for all ages.
Monterey County Fair & Event Center
2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey, CA 93940
ENTER AT GATE 7 | FREE PARKING ON FAIRGROUND RD.
This is the only Halloween Haunted House on the Monterey Peninsula, so grab your tickets while you can, now on sale at artichokefestival.org. Tickets will also be on sale at the event with a credit card.